There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence.
- Sharpen your business and personal skills.
- Add an instant and valuable support network.
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming.
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members.
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself.
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude.
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there! Contact Me for more information.
Speaking, Workshops & Seminars
As a John Maxwell Team Member, I offer customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as:
- 10 minute briefing “Lunch and Learn”
- Keynote speech for your company sponsored event
- Half day and full day workshop/seminar In-house corporate training
- Executive and personal retreat
- Partnership Summit
I will provide effective team communication and structure that is important for forging relationships equipping your team with the proper attitudes to develop leaders within. We will work through goal setting and communication exercises that will bring cohesiveness to your group ultimately increasing productivity due to the positive influences each member will have on the group as a whole.
In addition, I will at your request, incorporate your organization’s meeting theme, mission / vision statement or build on your existing training schedule to best fit the needs of your group.
My coaching involves the ability to understand you: to think how you think, and understand your perspective. From this benchmark, I will place another perspective on top of yours – stretching and growing you to gently see a more empowering way. As a John Maxwell Team Member, I can see what you are going through now and what is up ahead. Coaching is foreseeing, paving the way, coming alongside you while helping you achieve goals and overcome limiting paradigms. I offer two levels of coaching support:
Individual Coaching: one on one private and confidential coaching When I am working with you one-on-one, it is my highest objective to help you reach your purpose, vision and goals by working through John Maxwell's programs specific to your needs. Together, we will create a strategic, powerful plan for you to gain clarity through a weekly process including, interaction and accountability. What are you doing to invest in yourself? What are you doing to invest in others?
Group Coaching: small setting onsite or via webinar and video technology When I am working in a group setting – although it’s not singular in nature – having the entire group’s input in thinking magnifies the richness of the discussions and results in developing solutions that are above and beyond what any individual can create. The cohesive bond that is formed